Arbitration and Mediation
Litigation may not always be the best way to solve disputes ??' in certain cases, arbitration or mediation/conciliation are recommended actions, for they allow the faster obtainment of results than litigation. Specifically in the case of arbitration, its final decision has the force of a ruling and is issued by a specific court or by a specialist on the subject; on the other hand, all lawsuits are kept confidential, unlike state lawsuits. Sometimes the cost is lower than a state lawsuit before the Judiciary. ENE (Early Neutral Evaluation) can be particularly useful to obtain an opinion about a legal/jurisprudential issue or to obtain a more realistic view of the chances of success in a trial, as well as Conciliation or Mediation are instruments and tools that prevent distress of the parties in the Judiciary and solve disagreements faster. The firm acts in the Solution of Conflicts in the following segments:
- Bilateral or Multilateral Agreements / Private National and International Negotiation;
- Public and Private Arbitration / Arbitrary Litigation (Administration and Judicial);
- Business/Commercial and Family Conciliation;
- ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) and ENE Services; and,
- Courts and Arbitration Chambers.